During the 15 minutes of measurement checks Brian kept inching forward, thinking to himself, "Is that what I think it is?" wanting to scream out loud, It's a boy! Tina was not too anxious about telling us the sex at this point and kept on measuring...leaving us wondering.
Typically on my visits, the baby is moving like crazy and never seems to stay still. On this particular visit the baby decided to be tired and tuck itself into a little cozy pocket and stay there...not the best for measuring. Tina finally decided to come back to her final measurement and told us, "Let's see if this is a boy or girl" and both Brian and I sit up a little more eager.
Finally we hear the words we have been waiting for, "You are having a son!" Brian and I both look at each other with huge smiles. I of course asked the question, "Are you sure?" Tina, replies, "Absolutely, girls don't have this and it is DEFINITELY a boy".

I have thought it was a boy from the very first ultrasound I had at 10 weeks. Of course, there was no way to tell at that point, but for some reason I have always thought it was a boy. Brian and I really did not have a preference either way, but we are now excited that we can start planning around having a son. :)
All measurements looked great and Tina said we are still on track for my due date of August 31st!
I have posted a few photos from the ultra sound below, two are 3-D pics and one is a typical ultrasound pic of his profile.



Next step is for Brian and I to agree on a boy name! :)
Happy Easter!

This is sooooooooo exciting!! He will be so handsome, cant wait to hear the names youve picked out!! See you next month
ReplyDeleteall my love
brandy
The ultra sounds are amazing! Look at his NOSE!!! So precious. Im so happy everything is going well. See you soon.
ReplyDeletePoppy