Sunday, July 11, 2010

32 Weeks



We had our 32 week check-up and ultrasound a week or so back and all went well. I was a little nervous to see how big the baby was at this point, considering the ridiculously large size Brian was when he was born (12 pounds!!!). The baby looked great, is in the right position, and is measuring right around the 60 percentile mark. The ultrasound tech said he is a little over 4 pounds and looks healthy! She took a few 3-D pics which I have posted below. It is amazing how distinct his features are and Brian and I could definitely see each other in his face.



My check-up went well too. My blood pressure was a little high, but I expected that with all the stress that has been happening at work. In total I have gained 19 pounds and am definitely starting to get uncomfortable. Overall, I still feel good with the normal uncomfortable pains you feel at this stage.

Brian and I are trying to finish up the nursery and put all of the baby gifts away. My goal is to have the nursery done by end of July. :) Hopefully I stick to that!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing my dear...I can't believe how far out your belly could go :) hahaha. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how beautiful and big your belly is!!! I wish I could have made the baby shower..but I'll be there when the little man comes into the world! Sending big big hugs and kisses to the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bigger and better....and I can't wait to meet him...you know he's gonna be long at least.

    ReplyDelete