Sunday, August 8, 2010

36 Weeks and Happy Anniversay!!!



23 Days and Counting!

In the past 8 days, I turned 28, Brian and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary and I hit 36 weeks! While it was a great week in terms of celebrations, the past 5 days or so have been tough due to being uncomfortable and experiencing odd pains here and there. Also, this has been the hottest summer we have had in years and 100+ degree days have been the norm.

My 36 week check-up went well and I now go to the Doctor every week until Baby Pi is here. They should start checking this coming week to see if I am starting to dilate. Hopefully we will get an idea on whether or not he will come early or will be on time! I went ahead and packed my hospital bag so we can be prepared for whatever happens.

The nursery is basically complete. We are only waiting on two items...the chair and this funky art mobile I ordered. Both should be here this week and I will be sure to post a pic of the nursery once complete!

In addition to baby updates I wanted to take a portion of this post and give a shout out to Brian. He has been my rock throughout this entire pregnancy, calming my fears, making ice cream runs, telling me I am beautiful, and most importantly making me laugh. I could not have asked for a better teammate to go through this process with and I cannot wait to start this adventure of parenthood with him! Dupa - I love you, thank you for everything and Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: