this is SO exciting! I cannot wait until your next check up! :) So far, all the preggo people I know are having a boy.... I told wesley I think you are having a girl!!!
Well... I think it's a boy! And, I really don't see you ever getting "a big ol bump!" You must let us know if it's pink or blue as soon as you find out!!! Love you and think of you and baby often!
holy moly I swear it's protruding a heep more just over the last week....eeek I can't wait till you have a big ol bump!
ReplyDeletethis is SO exciting! I cannot wait until your next check up! :) So far, all the preggo people I know are having a boy.... I told wesley I think you are having a girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!!
Well... I think it's a boy! And, I really don't see you ever getting "a big ol bump!" You must let us know if it's pink or blue as soon as you find out!!! Love you and think of you and baby often!
ReplyDelete