Monday, April 26, 2010

21 weeks



Bobo wanted to join the photo :)

Sorry for the delay in posts the last few weeks. I missed posting my 20 week shot...here is 21.

All in all things have been good! I can feel that I am "expanding" as I constantly feel stretching pain in my stomach. My doc says that my muscles and ligaments are not used to the growth and I will probably feel the pains throughout this 2nd trimester. I go for my 24 week check-up in a few weeks and they will start measuring my stomach.

I conquered registering last weekend. I went home to Midland for a short visit with my mom and she helped me knock out registering. Brian got lucky and didn't have to register. :) It was exhausting as I had no idea what items baby will need, but I think we did good.

The baby has been very active lately which is fun for Brian and I. We can actually see my stomach move now. It actually makes me jump sometimes when he gets a good kick in.

Still no name chosen. Brian and I keep throwing out ideas but nothing sticks. We will take any suggestions! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Bobos!

    Maggie you look great!!!!

    Boy suggestions:
    Owen
    Preston
    Noah

    :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these belly shots, I cant believe how much you've grown! I LOVE IT! And you looked freaking gorgeous when I saw you last week! Poppy and twins, awesome names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to side with the twins on this one.....I really like that name :-)

    ReplyDelete