Tuesday, May 11, 2010

23 weeks



Update for everyone on what has been going on the last few weeks:
  • I finally caved and bought a pair of maternity jeans (thanks to Shannon for telling me where to buy them!) They are actually super comfortable and I am glad I finally got a pair
  • Brian and I agreed on a crib and have that on order. We also agreed on the crib bedding so those are two big items checked off the to-do list
  • We celebrated one year in the new house...where did the past year go?!
  • I have now come to the acceptance that I will no longer sleep through the night...I think this baby's favorite spot is my bladder :)
  • We are 90% in agreement on a name...but who knows that could change in the next few months
  • And finally, we think that Bobo is starting to realize something is going on...and he is not too sure about it. You can see him staring at my stomach in the photo. We cant wait to see how he reacts when we bring the baby home

All in all everything is good! I have been slightly uncomfortable due to the expansion of my belly but other than that feeling great! I go for my 24 week appointment tomorrow and they will start measuring my belly. I will be sure to provide an update from that appointment at the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving Bobo's face in this picture!!! Cant wait to hear his name! Sure love you and you look precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Bobo is SO funny! i love him in the pictures and i love the wall in the background. You should take pics in a different room each time so us Texans can see your house :)Cannot wait to see you next week.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete