Monday, May 17, 2010



24 week check-up went good! My blood pressure was perfect, babies heart beat was strong at 150 and I am gaining more and more weight! They also took a measurement of my stomach to determine if I am growing more than normal. I expected my measurement to be high considering, Brian was a very large baby, but all measured normal and my doc says I am right on track.

I go back in three weeks and they will do the gestational diabetes test (now mandatory for all women) and I will get my normal monthly check as well.

I go home to Midland this weekend for my Texas baby shower and cant wait! I am very excited to see everyone! I will be sure to post some pics of the shower when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. you are precious. glad to hear all the good news! see you this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete